How sweet would it be to win a share of the yummy K915,000 cash prize pool in our Betsoft Hit that SWEET SLOT Tournament?
We have 3 different tournaments each week, for a total of 3 weeks, to win a share of the K915,000 cash prize pool. There will be a different tournament to win a share of K301,650 with 100 cash prizes to be won EACH WEEK!
The tournaments will run from 13th July to 2nd August.
Spin at least K20 on any of the following games: The Hive, Super Sweets, Sugar Pop 2: Double Dipped, Take the Bank, Monster Pop Chilli Pop, Gold Canyon, Gemmed and Back to Venus with real-money bets to be in with a chance of winning a cash prize each week.
Playson Pearl’s Slots Tournament
- The Hit that SWEET SLOT tournament promotion period runs from 13 July 2020 02:01 to 3 August 2020 01:59.
- Any wagers placed or settled outside the promotional period above will not qualify for this offer.
Prize Money & Tournament Structure in Week 1, Week 2 and Week 3
- The top 100 players each week will win cash prizes in each tournament, which has a different “win criteria” each week.
- Total prize of K915,000 will be split equally over the 3 weeks.
- Week 1 : Highest Win Multiplier (min K20 bet), Total prize pool of K01,650 with 100 Winners from Monday 13th July 2020 02:01 to Monday 20th July 2020 01:59.
- Week 2 : Max Qualified Spins (min K20 bet), Total prize pool of K301,650 with 100 Winners from Monday 20th July 2020 02:01 to Monday 27th July 2020 01.59.
- Week 3: Highest Win Multiplier (min K20 bet), Total prize pool of K301,650 with 100 Winners from Monday 27th July 2020 02:01 to Monday 3rd August 2020 01.59.
Prize Money – For Tournaments in Week 1, Week 2 and Week 3
- There is a new tournament in each week 1, week 2 and week 3. The TOP 100 players of the week will split the K301,650 prize money between them in the distribution shown in the tournament leaderboard link each week.
- All winnings will be credited to your account within 72 hours of the end of the promotion period.
How To Enter:
- Minimum spin value of K20 required to qualify.
- Qualifying cash wagers need to be made on any of the following games: The Hive, Super Sweets, Sugar Pop 2: Double Dipped, Take the Bank, Monster Pop, Chilli Pop, Gold Canyon, Gemmed, Back to Venus.
- Real money spins will contribute to points only (wagers from bonus funds will not count).
- Week 1 tournament: Win Criteria: Highest Win Multiplier: to qualify players should open one of the qualifying games. The player with the Highest Win Multiplier, resulting from one spin with value K20 or more, will win the most points in the tournament.
- Week 2 tournament: Win Criteria: Max Qualified Spins: to qualify players should open one of the qualifying games and make at least one spin with value K20 or more. Only real money bets qualify for this promotion. Players who have accumulated the most qualifying spins at the end of the promotional period indicated will win a part of the prize pool.
- Week 3 tournament: Win Criteria: Highest Win Multiplier: to qualify players should open one of the qualifying games. The player with the Highest Win Multiplier, resulting from one spin with value K20 or more, will win the most points in the tournament.
- Example: Example: If you bet K20 and your pay-out is K200, then your win multiplier is 10 which will be your score. If, on another game round, you bet K20 and your pay-out is K100, this would give you a win multiplier of 5. As a result your final score would be your best score of 10. Players best scores from a single round are then compared against each other within the promotional period indicated. Ranked players will win a part of the prize pool.
- A networked leaderboard for each tournament will be available on the following links below respectively. The ongoing leaderboard will be updated daily every 10 minutes.
- Week 1:Leaderboard
- Week 2:Leaderboard
- Week 3:Leaderboard
- This Leaderboard is not exclusive to our players, it is a Betsoft network promotion open to all participating sites.
- Players can only win one (1) prize from the prize pool.
- In the event that, at the end of the promotional period, two or more players have accumulated the same score, the player who first reached the score in first will occupy the highest position in the ranking
- Spins made with bonus funds will not be valid for the calculation of the score that defines the placement of the players in the standings.
- We reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts) whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games.
- We further reserve the right to void scores, or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- We reserve the right to withdraw and/or change these promotional terms and conditions at our sole discretion, and any decision with regard to the winnings offered.
- We may, at our sole discretion, exclude any customer from receiving selected promotions and any other promotions and offers.
- General T&Cs apply.